Planned Levels for Anniversary Edition
Hey there! Hack FPS - Anniversary Edition is in its final stages, so I wanted to summarize the levels that will be in the expansion. If you want to see a preview of these stages, check the images above.
- Alt. Level 2 - Remember when Hack FPS got corrupted near the beginning of development? This is a recreation of Level 2 before the corruption.
- Alt. Level 3 - This is the same concept as Alt. Level 2.
- Insane Man - Missile man, but insane! He now has more health and a much faster firing rate.
- Moving Platforms - A feature that was created by one of the game's contributors, TheLegendary1248.
- Jumbo Poles - Inside poles that can house rings, enemies, and even other poles!
- Jump Pad Elevator - Traverse several floors using jump pads.
- Body Platforms - Use dead enemies to traverse the lava. This may be a bit buggy, but it's an interesting concept.
- Towers - A series of narrow towers that are occupied by enemies (Tip: Use the jump ability).
- Flooded City - A completely new area! This probably won't become a full chapter, however.
- Epilogue - What happened after you defeated the Warden?
I hope you enjoy these level concepts! Make sure to get Anniversary Edition when it launches. Stay tuned!
Get Hack FPS - Anniversary Edition
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.